Thursday, January 20, 2011

Video Only Gives AG the Run-Around

Even the Office of the Attorney General's Office of Consumer Protection has trouble getting these people to respond.

It took two letters to Video Only before they offered even a perfunctory response to my complaint.  However, the response -- from Mr. Buchanan -- provided an inaccurate recounting of some of the details of the transaction and, importantly, failed to address the basic issue: Why am I being denied a refund when I'm clearly entitled to it under the company's printed policy?

I've asked the A-G's office to send one more letter to the company's owner to see if that might get their attention.  Failing that, I'm getting my ducks in a row for a court action.   

These people must be held accountable!

No comments:

Post a Comment