Friday, March 18, 2011

More Light on Video Only's Corporate Structure

The database maintained by the Washington Secretary of State's Office lists Video Only as a for-profit corporation (though likely not publicly held).

Corporate officers are:
  • President/chairman/director  - Peter Edwards
  • Treasurer -  Jeff Edwards
  • Secretary - James Lothian
  • Director - William Kloos
  • Director - Richard Dortch
All are from Seattle.

Video Only's Corporate Offices are located at:
500 Strander Blvd.
Tukwila, WA 98188-2921

Video Only's Registered Agent (important when serving legal papers, as in a lawsuit) is:
OM&R Corporation
701 Pike St., Ste. 1700
Seattle, WA 98101-3930

1 comment:

  1. I wish I would have seen this BEFORE I went there to buy a soundbar. I have also asked for a refund and its been the "30"days and all I have gotten was a run round! I was told last week that the "check is in the mail" and its been a week. What companey does not have a contact number to file complaints. You just tell the store manger and thats as good as it gets. My complaint IS with the store manager

    ReplyDelete